Add bevelled glass to your home! » Willoughbys-2005-2

Dining Room Cabinet door inserts

Dining Room Cabinet door inserts

Bevel Clusters add elegance to your hutch.

  1. #1 by Mary on October 12, 2015 - 7:31 pm

    We moved into a house with an old California light in kitchen. I would like to update the light cover, reflector. I have some very old sheets of stained glass given to me, but need someone to design, make ….do you do this kind of custom work?

    • #2 by Beth on November 2, 2015 - 9:11 pm

      Hello Mary: yes we do make light covers in the design of your choice. jWe will workon this with you. Please email me at or call 519-648-2661. Regards Beth Wood

  2. #3 by Troy Fielding on September 27, 2013 - 2:54 pm

    I just purchased a new home, looking for a glass art window panel to HANG inside the existing windows that are on either side of the fireplace. Like the leaded glass look, possibly some bevelling, but having trouble locating either a small company or artist that sells such items (2′ x 4′ size range).

    Any suggestions?

    • #4 by Beth on September 27, 2013 - 9:39 pm

      Hello Troy: Yes this is what we do – make custom stained glass windows and panels. If you are in the area drop by – we have some finished windows on display and lots of pattern ideas and lots of glasses to choose from. If you have a photo or pattern idea send it in a mail to me and we can start from there.
      Thank you for your comment
      regards, Beth Wood

(will not be published)